Applications and Resources

Program Applications, Guidebooks, and Additional Resources

The CIP website is a great way to learn more program details as well as what to expect from each individual program! While there, you can also find information on additional scholarships under Financing.

If you’ve already decided to study abroad in Germany, applications for Bonn and Erlangen can be found on Hornet Passport. Applications for the Spring Short-Term program to Bonn typically open early fall and are due towards the end of fall quarter, while Long and Extended Term applications open mid-fall quarter and are due early to mid-winter quarter.

Post-Graduation Fellowship

Through our partnership with the universities in Bonn and Erlangen, a few students each year participate in a year-long fellowship following graduation. Included in this program is:

  • Tuition
  • Monthly housing stipend
  • Student visa with the option to work

This program has a winter application deadline. To apply, turn in the following to the Center for International Programming (Dewing 111) :

  1. A Résumé.
  2. A Personal Statement indicating:
  3. The University Fellowship to which you are applying (Bonn or Erlangen);
  4. Your academic goals and plan for achieving these goals in either Bonn or Erlangen;
  5. How this relates to your work at “K” and your post graduate pathway or plan.
  6. Two letters of recommendation (sent directly from your professors to Margaret Wiedenhoeft). The CIP will request transcripts of your academic work.